1. Please see attached letter and documents which the Minister for Education has just issued this evening. These contain information for parents and pupils in preparation for the reopening of schools.
2. Please see attached also information form the HSE for parents which has just issued.
2. Please also see a visual map of the school which will guide you through the school access plan which you will find on the logistics plan.
3. Your child may bring their school bag and books to school tomorrow, Staff will collect all books and these will be kept in school for now.
4. You have been asked to provide your child with a washbag containing various items. For the moment can you keep this at home. We will be using automatic soap dispensers and disposable paper towel in school to wash and dry hands. Sanitisers have been installed all throughout the school so your child will not need to bring sanitiser with them.
5. As the induction period for the next four school days is for a short period your child will not need a snack. You may however wish to give them a drink.
On behalf of all the school staff can you please let your child/children know that we are so looking forward to welcoming them back to school.
I wish to thank you for your continued support and above all ask for your thoughts and prayers as we reopen our school.
Susan O' Hanrahan