We will be holding our Book Fair 2021 from Tuesday 21st to Monday 26th April,
Children will get the opportunity to view the books and stationary for sale at the Book Fair in their pods. In place of this physical browsing we are sending you the attached order form and catalogue to browse through the books on offer at this year’s Book Fair. Also attached is a stationary price list.
When you and you child have selected which books or stationary you like, you simply follow the instructions to pay over the phone on your order form. Your child will then bring this form into school, where we will collect these forms and in return give your child their purchased books/stationary.
There will be no facility for payment at school, therefore it is very important you complete the order form for pay by phone carefully. Each child has been given the order form and the stationary price list, as attached, and you are free to browse the catalogue and make your payment over the phone from today. We will be able to give the children their purchased goods from Tuesday 21st of April .
1. Browse catalogue here: https://bookfairs.scholastic.ie/bookcases/wtr
2. Fill in order form that has been given to your child/download again below.
3. Pay for books over the phone on 01 5686328 quoting school number 90000244.
4. Bring order form to school.
5. Your child will receive their books/stationary.
Looking forward to seeing all the budding book worms around the school with their new books!