Each week, we make sure that every class has an “Energy Squad” - each week two different children from each class will represent their classes 'Energy Squad' and will carry out the following duties;
Energy Squad duties:
*To make sure that lights are turned off when we are leaving the room.
* To check that the whiteboard projector is turned off when we are not using it.
* To ensure that all taps are fully turned off after we use them.
* To make sure that our classroom is a litter and clutter free room.
* To monitor the correct use of bins.
* To make sure that all waste from lunch boxes is brought home.
The Green Schools Committee members have been carrying out random spot checks of each class based on the duties of the Energy Squad.
The Green Schools Committee will make sure that Litter Patrol will be carried out with the help of Energy Squad.
The Green Schools Committee will have a school Walkabout each week and will record possible school improvement suggestions.